This training is specifically for those students who have completed their 150hrs Post Graduate Yoga Teacher Training with The Yoga Social.
This final 150hrs (part B) will award each graduate with a 500hr Yoga Teacher Training certification.
We have taken into account everything already studied, in the foundational 200hrs, and then in our 150hr Post Graduate Part A training, and developed this training with a focus on History, more Meditation and Mindfulness, Senior Yoga Teacher Training and also Restorative Yoga Teacher Training.
Learn to teach Senior Chair Yoga and Restorative Yoga!
- Module Info and manuals
- Meditation and Pain
- The Benefits and What Happens?
- The Techniques - 2 types of Meditations & Full Yogic Breath (7:11)
- The Techniques - Pratyahara Meditation (14:38)
- The Techniques - Dharana & Walking Meditations
- The Techniques - Buddhist Counting and Loving Kindness (10:08)
- The Techniques - Basic Guided Meditation (10:36)
- Other Meditation Techniques
- Creating a Beginner's Meditation Course
- Assignment 1
- Yoga Documentary (183:47)
- What is Yoga?
- The history of Yoga (the yoga timeline)
- The Evolution of Modern Yoga (54:53)
- Mantra and other tools
- Assignment 2
- Module info and pdf manual
- The Senior Student, common issues and benefits (32:58)
- Senior Class 1 (42:50)
- The Techniques - Tadasana (1:52)
- The Techniques - Mobilising and Warming Up (24:13)
- Senior Class 2 (30:45)
- The Techniques - Stabilising and Strengthening (13:02)
- The Techniques - Static Stretching (7:28)
- Senior Class 3 (31:44)
- The Techniques - Breathing and Meditation (6:02)
- Teaching, and class template
- Senior Class 4 (39:37)
- Spreading the joy :)
- Assignment 3
- Module info
- The Class and Benefits
- The Techniques - Pose Breakdown Vids 1 (27:54)
- The Techniques - Pose Breakdown Vids 2 (19:40)
- The Techniques - Breakdown Vids 3 (19:30)
- The Techniques - Yoga Nidra (28:52)
- Pranayama and Meditation for Restorative
- Sequencing Ideas and classes - 1 (120:23)
- Sequencing Ideas and classes - 2 (60:01)
- Guidelines and Template
- Assignment 4
Learn how to develop a 4 week Meditation and Mindfulness course for beginners!
A few more things :)
This training also includes 3 live stream sessions with a Senior yoga teacher from TYS, one at the end of each module (which can be at a time to suit both of you), and includes a couple of assignments (but nothing to worry about!).
You'll have 6 months to complete the training, but of course if you choose to complete it earlier you can :)
We also mentor and support you along the way.
For more information or if you have any questions, please email us [email protected]